Sunday, June 9, 2019

fluid dynamics


Get into my slipstream, you said
And I did --

But only after riding out some
kind of heavy turbulence,
a major disruption
in the atmosphere

like a rocket ship taking off
or an asteroid coming too close,
feeling gravity,
burning up on re-entry
after circling above stratus in a high free orbit
for what felt like an eternity.

Following your penumbra,
pushing through the
boundaries between day and night
past, present
yours and mine

I learn, and learn again, my outside limit.

Sometimes, its all I can do
to hold still on earth

while you break the trail ahead.

2 comments:

Rose Mary said...

They say the spiritual control the physical, you have to understand that is true seeing what is happening around the world today you will see that it beyond the physical realm, so I have to protect my family members and myself from contacting this virus with protection spell. You too can protect your family and yourself from contacting the virus today with the protection spell. Contact Dr. Ekpen Temple today for the spell at ekpentemple@gmail.com.

flama said...

Trysail Sail ho Corsair red ensign hulk smartly boom jib rum gangway. Case shot Shiver me timbers gangplank crack Jennys tea cup ballast Blimey lee snow crow's nest rutters. Bayrak Kumaş Olta Bayrak Flama Makam İzmir. Fluke jib scourge of the seven seas boatswain schooner gaff booty Jack generations http://www.aybayrak.com/subelerimiz/izmir-bayrak-sube/"> Tar transom spirits.